College Scholarship & Financial Aid
The Patrick Kelley Scholarship Program is awarded to deserving Las Vegas students seeking an avenue to pursue their academic, social, and personal aspirations. To date, we have donated over $300,000 in college scholarships to first generation students. In addition to the scholarships, these individuals receive mentoring support, occupational training, and lifelong networking opportunities.
About the Patrick Kelley Scholarship Program
Scholarship Applications due by April 1, 2020.
Each recipient is awarded $5,000 in scholarship aid over the course of a four year degree. Our students are asked to meet at least a 3.0 GPA, participate in extracurricular activities, and volunteer their time and service to local community groups.
Please submit the completed application, including the following documents:
- Applicant’s General Information
- Financial Statement (Note: Combined family income must be less than $65,000)
- Two letters of recommendation
A one page essay describing the following:
- Educational and career goals
- Extracurricular activities & involvement
- Why you should be a PKYF scholarship recipient
- Transcript (including 7th semester) & Test Scores
- Resume of awards, activities, employment (including average hours worked per week and community service.